Tilt Tableprintable version
- Gray vinyl upholstery.
- 2" High-density urethane foam top.
- Tilt angle indicator from 0° to 90°.
- Three extra-wide safety straps.
- Set of (4) 4" locking casters.
- Heavy duty steel frame is powder coated in neutral cream finish.
- 3 ˝" clearance under frame.
- Designed for rehab and therapy.
- Not designed for cardiac testing.
- Supports up to 300lbs.
Choose Between 4 Models:
Manual Crank Tilt: Crank mechanism locks in at any angle and is removable. Table height is 33" fixed. Includes removable footboard.
Electric: Pneumatic hand control operable from either side of table. Fixed table height is 33" high. Removable padded footboard. Tilts from horizontal to 90° at fixed rate of speed of 3° per second. Hospital grade plug. 110V, 60Hz, 3 amps. U.L. Listed.
Electric Hi-Lo: Electrical Hi-Lo motorized lift from 25” to 39” high. Electrical tilt mechanism 0° to 90°. Tilt angle indicator from 0° to 90°. Pneumatic hand control is accessible from either side of the table.(2) Patient support handles.
Wheelchair Accessible Hi-Lo: Mechanism adjusts from 19" low wheelchair height to 33" high. Tilts from horizontal to 90°. Unit must be raised to maximum height before tilting. Includes unique emergency tilt release handle that manually lowers tilted table back to horizontal position. Supports up to 350lbs.