Emergency Crash Cart ER2000printable version
- Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial properties built-in to protect portions of the product.
- Instant access – one touch breakaway seal opens for quick response.
- Door latches keep doors in open stationary position.
- Full extension see-thru drawer trays.
- Recessed O2 tank brackets protect valves and gauges.
- Removable transportable trays for ease of restocking with sealable bag system.
- Quiet, smooth, ball bearing slides for years of reliable drawer operation.
- Adjustable door storage for more flexibility.
- Additional pull out work surface.
- Tough molded stabilizer frame bumper allows all drawers to be fully extended without risk of tipping cart.
- 5” Premium easy roll casters (two brake, one tracking, one swivel).
- Cardiac board (CBB-ER)
- IV Pole (IV-3)
- (2) Ambu bag hooks (ABH-1)
- Plastic breakaway seals (PS-100)
- Oxygen tank brackets (O-2)
- Airway, Breathing, Circulation Labels (ER-LBL)
Waterloo Healthcare's hybrid steel & polymer crash cart. The ER2000 emergency cart is unlike any other emergency cart on the market. For your emergency department, standardize on the ER2000TM series. A state-of-the-art cart design that is attractive yet functional. Simple and easy to use, press the bright yellow “open” button located at the top center. The doors spring open and can lock into place allowing full access to the contents needed in any emergency situation.