SecurMed Intermediate Unit Dose Cartprintable version
- Unit dose configured for multiple patients.
- Separate plastic bins or drawer dividers per patient.
- Drawer options for patient medications and supplies.
- Drawer depth - 9".
- Smooth, easy to clean work surface top.
- Non-marring composite bumpers to protect walls and doorways.
- Steel construction for lifetime durability.
- Quiet, non-marking dual-wheel casters (2 locking; 2 directional).
- Clean, contemporary healthcare appearance.
Med Bin dispensing supports unit dose medications and creates visual medication separation. Cart drawers and cassettes can be organized by patient, room, or floor. Removable trays for easy loading. Ball bearing drawer slides provide smooth, efficient access. Steel construction for durability and long-term use. Locking narcotics box keeps sensitive drugs secure. All models come with a manual key override. Meets JCAHO standards: MM.4.20, MM.4.30, MM.4.40, and MM.4.50.